How to Travel to Costa Rica - Travel Agent

While I have traveled a lot more to Europe and Asia, I had never been to Central America (excluding Mexico). After considerable research, I determined it would be much easier to break my down and use an all inclusive travel agent. I used VacationsCostaRica.com. I did a lot of research on their site and background or feedback they have on the web. I found only positive information and a good history. I planned out the whole trip and then had them book everything for me. They even added a fantastic fully furnished hotel I had not considered in La Fortuna.

I found Dave who helped me was great at responding to all questions and ensuring that my vacation was a success. They met me at the airport with vouchers for the whole trip and made everything quite easy.

When just traveling in one country, it seemed much easier to have them do everything. I feel much different about traveling to Europe.